The AXIS Center is there to help you.
Treatment with EGRIFTA® may be different than your other HIV medicines. The good news is, once your healthcare provider has prescribed EGRIFTA®, the AXIS Center will help you every step of the way.
Help getting your insurance to cover EGRIFTA®
The AXIS Center supports you by assigning a personal, dedicated reimbursement case manager to help meet your specific needs. He or she will:
- Work with your physician’s office to determine insurance coverage and complete any necessary paperwork and/or requirements
- Connect you with the right pharmacies to get your medicine
- Offer a Patient Assistance Program, which provides prescription drugs free of cost, if you are eligible
Helping you pay for EGRIFTA®
Ask your healthcare provider about the EGRIFTA® co-pay assistance card. The AXIS Center will then help you process the co-pay assistance card you receive from your healthcare provider.
The co-pay assistance program is for eligible commercially insured patients with a prescription drug benefit that covers EGRIFTA®. The co-pay assistance program will cover up to the first $500 of your health plan co-pay each month, for 12 months from the date the card is activated (up to $6,000). Patients may not use the co-pay assistance program if they receive drug benefits from state or federal health care initiatives (including Medicare or Medicaid).
Refer to the card for full program details and limitations.
Helping to teach you how to use EGRIFTA®
For those people who need help understanding how to use EGRIFTA®, the AXIS Center also offers Injection Trainers to teach people how to take their medicine. It’s up to you where you get trained. Trainers can come to your home or your healthcare provider’s office, or they can meet with you at an AIDS Service Organization.
Answering your questions about EGRIFTA®
The AXIS Center provides you with a broad range of EGRIFTA® education and support services, such as:
- 24/7 Product Support Specialists
- A Patient Education Kit
- Treatment Support Program (to help answer any questions about using and staying on EGRIFTA®)
- Provides a sharps disposal program to help you safely dispose of needles and syringes